Wednesday, November 26, 2014

November 26th 2014. New website is on the way. Blog extensions are being created.

So, here is how everything will be organized.

www.jimmychungtalent.com is the website. That's where all my info will be, my creations, etc.
Since I don't like posting all kinds of pics up there (it will slow the site down) I will post them here. I dabble in photography, and would like to improve. So I will post them here:  www.jimmychungtalent.blogspot.com. Yeah, I could get a vanity URL, but its free. I'm ok with that price point.

On www.jimmychungtalent.blogspot.com, I will post photography, write articles, and pretty much do whatever the hell I want. I can also elaborate on things, that I will point to on the regular big website www.jimmychungtalent.com.

The other project will be www.sweetspectacles.com. This will be a food review site. Janet and I have been talking about this for years, and its now starting to happen.

You see, sometimes, we want things to be perfect. Its THE excuse to not start. This is my biggest sticking point. Fine, I know that. But when I do start, I want everything to work out right away, in the most streamlined way. As time passes, we get more ideas, and new organizational constructs to try out. That's what is happening here.

This entry is more for me than anything to help me sort out how I'm going to manage all these sites.

Follow with me here:

Jimmychungtalent.com (short news updates) will link to:

jimmychungtalent.blogspot.com - articles and photography
sweetspectacles.com - food blog mostly
youtube.com/jimmychungtalent - video guides, reviews, photography, videography slideshows.
vimeo.com/jimmychungtalent - vids mainly for website content

I'm sure there are more that I can incorporate - but this is already a record breaking amount for me.
I guess its a good thing that blogger is owned by google. One last site to sign up with. I suppose I should also thank wordpress for being frustrating and error-ridden... so much so they won't even answer my questions. Well, Google, you can thank wordpress for their terrible customer service, because you got another profile out of me. *clap clap*

No comments:

Post a Comment